What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-page SEO is all of the activities which you do away from your website and not within your website to get ranked higher in SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
So let us look at the ways you can rank your website/blog post by Off-Page SEO :
- Blog Submission – This is a first and very basic activity for any person stepping into Digital marketing space.The very thing which you have to focus is on “Is my blog giving value to the readers?. You need to introspect this and take genuine feedbacks from your readers so that you could improvise if your content is not adding value.If you get succeded in providing good content and value, then you can expect traffic, you will get link backs, shares for your blog. There are good blog submission sites which will give you good exposure to your blogs :
- Blog Adda
- Blog Hub
- Blog Catalog
- Blog Digger
- Social Media Networking Sites – As we all know people are spending much of their time on Social media sites and we should utilize this platform to promote our website/blog posts.The involvement and engagement in Social media Sites are called Online Reputation management.You should start advertising, promoting, marketing and build a good Online reputation.The well known social media sites where you can promote your website/blog posts are :
- Promoting your Blog – This is a good method for Off-Page SEO.You have to go to well-known blogs, blogs with good traffic and Do-Follow Blogs(Where the SEO benefits will be passed on to your sites and help in ranking) of your niche. In those blogs, you can add your website/blog post links which will allow search engines to crawl your website and help in bringing traffic.
- Marketing in Forums – Find forums pertaining to your niche and get engaged in that community. Share your views in those threads, give your opinions, help people by answering their questions and post your blog link which will help to get traffic to your blog.Use Do-Follow forums.
- Search Engine Submission – Search engines generally take time to find your websites so why not you taking an initiative and submitting your website to popular search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Social Bookmarking sites– This is a very important factor to get traffic to your blog/website. Submit your Blog posts to the famous Social Bookmarking sites like :
- Article Submission – Submit your articles in popular article submission sites like Go articles, Ezine, Go public etc.
- Photo submission sites– Submit the photos relating to your niche by adding the description, focused keyword and the link to your page which the photo is relating to. This will help you to bring traffic to your site. The photo submission sites are :
So these are the ways you can promote and do your Off-page SEO. Hope it was helpful and feel free to ask any queries if you have.