5 best tools for content writing
In this Digital era, experts say Content is the King. Your website represents your company and if the content is not appealing, not informative and if it is confusing to the reader then no matter how good your products and services are you will be losing the business. Even if your products and services are at par compared to your competitors but their content on the website is convincing and appealing then they will outnumber you in the business figures.
If you have good content on your website it will have engagement, it will be shared on Social media sites, backlinks will be created as a result a trust factor for your website gets generated which is a very good sign for any business or a personal blog. If once the trust factor is created for your website, the readers will definitely surf your website if they need any solution or want to refer any information. But yes creating trust and holding authority in your niche which you are writing is not an easy task.
Content writing is definitely a challenging job but if you have that flair for writing with some creativity then you will enjoy it. Reading books and writing at least one blog post each day will polish your blogging skills. If we look back 10 years from now there were negligible content writing tools which would help the bloggers. But now if you see there are excellent tools for content writing which will enhance your writing skills. So today in this post I want to share some best content writing tools which would really help the budding bloggers and also to the bloggers who are willing to write but hesitate because of the fear of writing and criticism.
So let’s look at the 5 best tools for Content writing :
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator – If your Title is not catchy then no one is going to click your link. So here comes Portent’s Content Idea generator which would help you to frame eye catchy headlines. You can try again and again until you are satisfied with the Title of the topic which you intended to write upon.
- Grammarly – This is the best tool which I found on the internet for spelling and Grammar checker. This tool also helps you to optimize your text and will increase the readability of your content.
- Soovle – This tool I have explored it recently and trust me it’s amazing to use. Type any keyword which you want to write a blog post and you will be getting most popular search keywords which you can you on your blog and make it SEO friendly. It is very easy to use and it’s completely a free tool.
- Readability Test tool – The text in your Blog post/website should be readable if it’s not then the reader won’t be spending much time on your website. The readability plays an important role in the SEO friendliness of your content. You just have to copy paste your URL in the search field on this tool and it will give you the analysis as of how easy it will be the readability of your text to the readers.
- Hemingway Editor – This tool is very popular among writers and bloggers. It helps you to highlight the complex sentences, phrases and also give suggestions to remove the use of excessive adverbs. This tool also provides you with word count, number of paragraphs, the readability of the text.
By using these 5 tools for content writing your job will be much easier.