15 Blogging tools which will make you a good Blogger
People who had taken the decision to start there own Blog, in my view has taken a right decision. Once you start writing your Blogs various ideas come up to your mind. You get to explore various avenues to earn a good living through your blog. I have read many articles where it says “Blogging is an art” and I completely agree with it.But the sad part is not every blogger becomes popular. It is because they get demotivated after a certain when they see that no traffic is coming to their blogs. There might be many reasons for Poor content, bad SEO, not utilizing the tools which will enhance their and users experience. So today I will be talking about the 50 Blogging tools which will help you to shine in the space of blogging like a King/Queen.The only condition is you should utilize these tools efficiently.
15 Blogging tools
- Content Idea Generating Tools – When you start a Blog you may be in a dilemma as to on what topic should I write.So these tools will help you to decide your topic and give suggestions. These tools are really helpful and great.
- Google Trends – It helps you to find out which topic is trending right now. You also have the search option where you can put your keyword and will get the trending topics for that keyword.In this tool, you can even compare the topics and find out which topic is more searched by people. On this input and analysis, you can choose your best topic to write your blog.
- BuzzSumo – This another superb site where you can know which topic is mostly shared and people respond to. This site will tell you which topic keep the people more engaged.You just have to put paste your keyword in the search option and in a jiffy, you will get to know which are the most shared topic in your niche.On that basis, you can start planning for your next blog topic.
- Choosing the best Blog title tool – Blog title should always be catchy then only readers will be interested in reading your blog.Many Bloggers have the problem in choosing a good title but no worries here are some tools which will ease your problem.
- Headline Analyzer – This is one of the best-recommended tools for extracting the results for your blog topics.
- EMV Tool – It is a unique tool which analyses and checks the Emotional marketing value of a Title. As you know everything is based on emotions.If the EMV score of your title is higher the more engagement and traffic gets attracted towards your blog.It really works well on social media platforms.
- Proof Reading tool – People tend to make Grammatical mistakes, typing mistakes, wrong punctuations, so this is a tool which will save you from committing this mistakes.Its a great tool.
- Grammarly –This tool will remove all kind of mistakes relating to your content by suggesting right words to be used in your content.
- Image /Video recording and editing tools – With these tools you can record your live videos, capture images and edit them in easy ways.
- Snagit– This tool is used for capturing the image and editing the same. It is one of the recommended tools for bloggers.
- Audacity – It is a good tool for recording your videos and then editing them. There might be various disturbances while you record your video. This tool will help you to edit and make your recording clear and well audible.
- Analytics Tool – These tools are used to track your traffic coming to your blog. The actions they are taking when they visit your website.
- Google Analytics – It is considered to be the best tool for the detailed analysis of your blog traffic.
- WP Statistics – It is my personal recommendation to use for WordPress users. It is a great tool which will give you a detailed analysis of your blog traffic.
- Keyword Research tools – This is important as your rankings depend on the keyword which you place in your content.
- Google Keyword Planner –This tool is best in its function. It will fetch you best keywords to focus on depending on your niche.
- SEMrush – This tool is helpful to find long tail keywords which will help your keyword to rank well.It also gives results for other websites as to which keyword their website is ranking for.
This Book is best for knowing the consumer behavior.Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion is the Books name.Great strategies are given to lure your consumers.This book primarily talks about how to persuade your prospective customers and explains the psychology of why people say “yes”.Good book for the ones who want to enter business or are into business.
- SEO Tools – These tools are used for SEO purpose.
- Search Console– This is a Google-owned tool which shows you the data of a number of links, the number of URL’s you submitted, the pages which are indexed, detects broken links, structured data.
- Screaming Frog– Screaming Frog SEO spider is a desktop program which crawls website links, images CSS, from an SEO perspective.
- Image editing tool – These tools are great for improvising your image design.You can edit in your own way and can use them in your blogs to make attractive.
- Canva– It is a very popular editing image tool. You can resize the images according to various social media platforms.
- PicMonkey-It is also an image editing tool which is recommended for bloggers to create attractive images.
Use these tools efficiently and stay ahead in this Blogging space.